A 5-Day residential sailing course. You will live aboard the yacht for the 5 days.
There is a maximum of 4 students on the course.
- 0900 Monday 29th April – 1600 Friday 3rd May (Spaces Available)
- You must already hold the RYA/MCA Yachtmaster Offshore (Sail) Certificate of Competence with a valid commercial endorsement.
- Your First Aid certificate must be in date and be one that is approved by the RYA
- Your Personal Medical examination (ML5 or ENG 1) must be in date.
- You must have passed the on-line PPR course. (If your commercial endorsement was issued recently this will be the case)
- You must take and pass the Cruising Instructor Online Pre-course Knowledge Check. (See below).
- You must be a member of the RYA.
- You must be in good current sailing practice and during the CI course be able to demonstrate sailing and skippering skills that are at least at the YM Practical examination standard. If you are rusty it would be as well to get more practice before you come on the CI course.
Online booking not available. Contact the office by email or phone. The office will confirm your suitability, make the reservation and enrol you on the on-line pre-course knowledge check.